Jan 6, 2011

Random.

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face.
But I always know that day will come. And I know you'll walk away and never look back.

I'm sorry for blaming you, I'm sorry because I know that I'll never be the best. I'm sorry for... hurt myself by hurting you.
Sometimes I feel broke inside but I won't admit. Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss. You know it's so hard to say goodbye?

If love was a bird then we wouldn't have our wings. Because love isn't for me and you.
I know it hurts so much but it's best for us. So I will walk away, so you don't have to see me cry.
I never mean to hurt you, but sorry if I did.

When I woke up, in the morning. No more text 'good morning'.
When it's five, no more anniversary.
Don't worry. I'm fine. I won't cry:')

I just wanna say, thanks.
Thanks for everything. Thanks.
I know someday you'll found another girl, and I'll say "she's so lucky!".
Thanks five.
Cause we're better of...separated.
p.s : this is the last post that I wrote to you

No comments:

Post a Comment